July 18, 2014 -
May 16, 2014 -
May 2, 2014 -
- The Oversight and Government Reform Business Meeting scheduled for Wednesday, May 7, 2014 was postponed.
April 4, 2014 -
- On Thursday, April 10, 2014, at 9:00 a.m. in room 2154 Rayburn House Office Building, the Committee on Oversight and Government Reform will meet to consider a Report recommending that the House of Representatives find Lois G Lerner, former Director of the Exempt Organizations Division of the IRS, in Contempt of Congress for refusal to comply with a subpoena duly issued by the Committee on Oversight and Government Reform.
March 12, 2014 -
- H.R. 4194, Government Reports Elimination Act
- H.R. 4195, Federal Register Modernization Act
- H.R. 4192, Act Amending the D.C. Heights Act
- H.R. ___, the District of Columbia Courts, Public Defender Service, and Court Services and Offender Supervision Agency Act
- H.R. ___, Whistleblower Pilot Extension Act
- H.R. 4174, the Alaska Bypass Modernization Act of 2014
- H.R. 3635, the Safe and Secure Federal Websites Act of 2013
- H.R. 4193, the Smart Savings Act