Subcommittee on Environment:Climate Change, Part I: The History of a Consensus and the Causes of Inaction
This hearing will examine the historic scientific consensus about climate change, the role of the fossil fuel industry in denying climate science, and the economic consequences of policy inaction.
The Honorable Tim Wirth
Former Senator from Colorado
Vice Chairman and President Emeritus of the United Nations Foundation
Michael Oppenheimer, Ph.D.
Albert G. Milbank Professor of Geosciences and International Affairs
Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs
Jeffrey Sachs, Ph.D.
University Professor and Director, Center for Sustainable Development
School of lnternational and Public Affairs
Deputy Director of the Thomas A. Roe Instutue of Economic Policy Studies
Herbert and Joyce Morgan Fellow in Energy and Environmental Policys
The Heritage Foundation
- Gomez UC - NYT Ad
- Ocasio Cortez UC AIAM Tech. Comm. Memo
- Ocasio Cortez UC Article, "The Greenhouse Effect"
- Ocasio Cortez UC Email and Global Science Comm. Action Plan
- Ocasio Cortez UC Interoffice Correspondence CO2 Position Statement
- Printed Transcript Ser. No. 116-15