- To examine the administration’s efforts to implement the Federal Information Technology Reform Act (FITARA).
- To release updated FITARA scorecards for agencies.
- FITARA provides enhanced authorities to agency Chief Information Officers for acquisition, management, and spending related to information technology.
- In 2015, the Committee worked with the Government Accountability Office to develop a scorecard to assess agencies’ FITARA implementation efforts.
- The Committee previously held a hearing on FITARA on November 4, 2015.
Witnesses and testimonies
|Mr. Steven I. Cooper||Chief Information Officer||U.S. Department of Commerce||Document|
|Ms. Dawn Leaf||Chief Information Officer||U.S. Department of Labor||Document|
|Mr. Michael M. Johnson||Chief Information Officer||U.S. Department of Energy||Document|
|Ms. Renee P. Wynn||Chief Information Officer||National Aeronautics and Space Administration||Document|
|Mr. David A. Powner||Director, IT Management Issues||U.S. Government Accountability Office||Document|