- To assess how Federal Information Technology Acquisition Reform Act (FITARA) implementation may address IT acquisition risks and impact federal IT acquisition.
- The hearing will examine the U.S. Government Accountability Office’s (GAO) 2015 designation of IT acquisition as high risk and implementation of FITARA.
- The Subcommittees plan to review the high risk factors identified by GAO in IT acquisition and how FITARA implementation may address IT acquisition risks.
- In addition, the Subcommittees expect to hear details on FITARA implementation plans and implications for IT acquisition reform and security.
- Finally, the Subcommittees have requested information on how agencies will or should be held accountable for IT acquisition outcomes.
Witnesses and testimonies
|David A. Powner||Director, IT Management Issues||U.S. Government Accountability Office||Document|
|Richard Spires||Chief Executive Officer||Resilient Network Systems, Inc.||Document|
|Tony Scott||U.S. Chief Information Officer||Office of E-Government and Information Technology, The Office of Management and Budget||Document|
|The Honorable Anne Rung||Administrator||Office of Federal Procurement Policy, The Office of Management and Budget||Document|