- To assess how Federal Information Technology Acquisition Reform Act (FITARA) implementation may address IT acquisition risks and impact federal IT acquisition.
- The hearing will examine the U.S. Government Accountability Office’s (GAO) 2015 designation of IT acquisition as high risk and implementation of FITARA.
- The Subcommittees plan to review the high risk factors identified by GAO in IT acquisition and how FITARA implementation may address IT acquisition risks.
- In addition, the Subcommittees expect to hear details on FITARA implementation plans and implications for IT acquisition reform and security.
- Finally, the Subcommittees have requested information on how agencies will or should be held accountable for IT acquisition outcomes.
Director, IT Management Issues
U.S. Government Accountability Office
Chief Executive Officer
Resilient Network Systems, Inc.
U.S. Chief Information Officer
Office of E-Government and Information Technology, The Office of Management and Budget
Office of Federal Procurement Policy, The Office of Management and Budget